Weathernoob335
Snow Blitz - Napril 6

NorEastermass128

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Keep it a secret from Wolfman

Lol...it's the 3-5" call that isn't going to verify..not even close.  That's where the call isn't a good one.   If you had called for an inch or less...then it would have been a good call.

We won't even mention tomorrow's call lol.

2 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

He said 1-2". I've got 1/2" in the valley

He said 3-5"....that was his call.  And 4-8" tomorrow.  He even told Runaway to bump the post if need be.  Hubby or Hippy even said on Wednesday nothing showed 3-5", and he stood firm.  No problem...but now you gotta own it.  

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

He said 3-5"....that was his call.  And 4-8" tomorrow.  He even told Runaway to bump the post if need be.  Hubby or Hippy even said on Wednesday nothing showed 3-5", and he stood firm.  No problem...but now you gotta own it.  

I think I've seen him state several times that he revised that down to 1-2".  Can't a forecaster change their forecast or do they need to lock them in at a certain point?

Nothing sticking here in Manchester but it's been pounding hard since it started a few hours ago.  Not sure what if anything is happening over in Brooklyn.

Is it the rates that are causing this not to stick, unlike the one earlier in the week?  It seems like the ground was colder in advance of this system, than it was the other day.

11 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

I think I've seen him state several times that he revised that down to 1-2".  Can't a forecaster change their forecast or do they need to lock them in at a certain point?

Next tuesday is locked in already...

Throw a bunch of ranges out there...and then claim that you got it right cuz one of them verifies...lol c'mon...  We know the game.  Anybody can fool themselves I guess.  But whatever, It's all good.  

Archived