Weathernoob335
April 7-8 2018 jinx

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Everyone was scared of this becoming a warm storm. Now look lol

15 minutes ago, North and West said:

I would love for this to miss us. My yard just melted yesterday. Almost ready for spring fertilizer and cleanup. I can feel it!

49 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

It couldn’t live up to the title you gave this thread. You scared it off. 

I’m addicted to snow I can’t lie I just need one more hit

Change the title of this thread and maybe the storm will come back. The big mistake here was over hyping. Didn’t anyone learn any lessons from R jay? The guy was 4 for 4 in bringing storms back from the dead. He should have started and name this thread and we’d Be looking at a blizzard this weekend. If it’s not broke don’t fix it.

Obviously I’m kidding, or am I? I think a part of me does believe if R jay started this thread and named it accordingly we would have a storm.

10 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

Still have time for it to lurch north.  How many times have we seen that right up to game time?

agreed 100 % can't throw in the towel till 12 hours or less out - models have been doing this all winter long...........have to wait till the energy crosses the rockies to begin to get a good handle on the strength of the cold intrusion vs. the wave tracking through the plains and then eastward

2 hours ago, North and West said:

I would love for this to miss us. My yard just melted yesterday. Almost ready for spring fertilizer and cleanup. I can feel it!

I’m done with it myself. Mentally I’m ready for it to warm up and I’ve never been a huge fan of spring snow that’s gone in 6 hours. 

3 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

I’m done with it myself. Mentally I’m ready for it to warm up and I’ve never been a huge fan of spring snow that’s gone in 6 hours. 

this cool weather sure isn't slowing down the grass from turning green and beginning to grow - hedges and other shrubbery are beginning to show their buds and growing - the above average precip the last month has helped

8 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

It's all about the record books now, not snow cover. NYC is currently at its 9th snowiest April, I was hoping to hit the top 5.

if all the pieces fall into place during the next week could become the all time snowiest April but that's still less then a 50/50 chance as of today IMO

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived