Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 7-8 snow event

PrinceFrederickWx

7 minutes ago, 87storms said:

The analysis competitions are annoying but tolerable. The name calling and singling out of posters needs to go to banter. Ain’t no one got time for that.

i missed that, andy's really obvious trolling has me distracted. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
6 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:
Am I missing something? The number of users in a thread usually indicates strength of event. GFS is about 1", and other models seem weak.? 

We're all here wishing each other a happy summer and bidding farewell until next fall.

Am I aloud to be skeptical? It sounds like kidnapping 

16 minutes ago, mappy said:

i missed that, andy's really obvious trolling has me distracted. 

i don't think everyone here knows everyone and names, etc, and who's kidding and what's locker room talk, etc, but i do think some of that is better for banter.  i'm good with all of it except the rudeness.  it's a turn off and probably makes no sense to anyone reading this thread who doesn't know someone offline.

maybe the euro will save what's becoming a stanky thread.

7 minutes ago, 87storms said:

i don't think everyone here knows everyone and names, etc, and who's kidding and what's locker room talk, etc, but i do think some of that is better for banter.  i'm good with all of it except the rudeness.  it's a turn off and probably makes no sense to anyone reading this thread who doesn't know someone offline.

maybe the euro will save what's becoming a stanky thread.

Fair enough. For the record, Andy (waterboy/H2O), Ji, PSU and quite a few others go wayyyyyyy back. Its all friendly ribbing. I think. the euro is coming out soon and I am SURE Andy will dial it back. 

6 minutes ago, AfewUniversesBelowNormal said:

Someone, without my permission, is deciding what is and isn't experienced by my senses. This board is the strongest case 

oh ok. makes sense. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived