Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 7-8 snow event

PrinceFrederickWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to believe that less than 24 hours ago this storm was dead because it was heading too far north.

RGEM ensemble still says there's a chance for some snow, and DC is favored, but no members put up widespread high totals (6" or more).

IKTOlfA.png

IVqdMUt.png

D5sTHCV.png

Hard to believe that less than 24 hours ago this storm was dead because it was heading too far north.
RGEM ensemble still says there's a chance for some snow, and DC is favored, but no members put up widespread high totals (6" or more).
IKTOlfA.png&key=ce74b279b4e0577c651036611225ef6380302a8f0c239027147c4cf17d111a8c
IVqdMUt.png&key=6618f8dc22fcb5002c34bb5d798b36e3581d406bff66260c14bf4417f1fcb313
D5sTHCV.png&key=5f91a6cb6a5b51cd1a05b15bdca3a6f59615a9c2983543bb07b34528a3d44825
UKIE has a coastal for Sunday and has trended W with that feature for past 3 runs fwiw.

7 minutes ago, mappy said:

Fair enough. For the record, Andy (waterboy/H2O), Ji, PSU and quite a few others go wayyyyyyy back. Its all friendly ribbing. I think. the euro is coming out soon and I am SURE Andy will dial it back. 

i mean, i don't mind it that much...but i see others react to it, which then causes the derailment.  it's april, so i guess who gives a **** anyway.  if it snows it snows.  if it doesn't, whatever.  at least i still have my eagle rare.

1 minute ago, 87storms said:

i mean, i don't mind it that much...but i see others react to it, which then causes the derailment.  it's april, so i guess who gives a **** anyway.  if it snows it snows.  if it doesn't, whatever.  at least i still have my eagle rare.

cheers to you sir. 

I hope everyone on here is just joking with each other. I really enjoy the bit of banter between everyone, but I worry that our crappy snow season has everyone on edge.   I think we were all ready to bring out the BBQ grills until the models sucked us all back into the game!  Even though we know it is unlikely to accumulate snow in April, probably everyone here still playing wants to see something historical! I think many of us in here have mood swings about every 6 -12 hours!  Bring on the Euro for another mood destabilizer. 

47 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

My game is on.

I've been trolling since happy hour yesterday and no one even noticed :P 

Nah, I had your number. You were trolling even before yesterday morning though you probably won't admit it. I just didn't want to bring it up and embarrass you because that was some pretty lame &%#*@  %$#@. :D

7 minutes ago, snowmagnet said:

I hope everyone on here is just joking with each other. I really enjoy the bit of banter between everyone, but I worry that our crappy snow season has everyone on edge.   I think we were all ready to bring out the BBQ grills until the models sucked us all back into the game!  Even though we know it is unlikely to accumulate snow in April, probably everyone here still playing wants to see something historical! I think many of us in here have mood swings about every 6 -12 hours!  Bring on the Euro for another mood destabilizer. 

100% sure Ji was serious that H20 is a bad poster. 

20 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
23 minutes ago, cae said:
IKTOlfA.png&key=ce74b279b4e0577c651036611225ef6380302a8f0c239027147c4cf17d111a8c
IVqdMUt.png&key=6618f8dc22fcb5002c34bb5d798b36e3581d406bff66260c14bf4417f1fcb313
D5sTHCV.png&key=5f91a6cb6a5b51cd1a05b15bdca3a6f59615a9c2983543bb07b34528a3d44825

UKIE has a coastal for Sunday and has trended W with that feature for past 3 runs fwiw.

I love the Ukie. Please elaborate! 

1 minute ago, mappy said:

I'm still laughing at Ji calling him a bad poster. Going to use that later when I need to troll him. 

From him it's lol. But JI isn't totally wrong. He is just mostly trolling and not adding any substantive analysts to the discussion and if too many people did that all winter it would be unbearable in here....oh wait. 

Just now, psuhoffman said:

From him it's lol. But JI isn't totally wrong. He is just mostly trolling and not adding any substantive analysts to the discussion and if too many people did that all winter it would be unbearable in here....oh wait. 

Ships long sailed on that battle. Save your energy for next year where we can hopefully nip that in the bud from the get-go.

still too early to give up on the storm. Ive seen the euro takes us from 20 inches to 5 inches 6 hours before the March 21 storm so crazy things can happen in the last 12-24 hours  Maybe showmesnow will end up being right

7 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

well if your going to be a troll...dont be a mediocre one or be funny or something

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived