Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2nd Snow Observations

KamuSnow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

Severe underperformer here but alas it's April and that's how most April events go :lol: maybe .5" snow/sleet here. Will be lucky to see an inch 

This system is zipping along as fast as the crashed space station it's going to be gone by 830

I guess the euro being locked on for days is meaningless now

13 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Don't even have an inch and it's truckin along...will be over before 9am. Sun will be out by noon and all melted by early-mid afternoon. I win my bet!

Congrats! Don't spend it all in one place! 33F here and light to at times moderate sleet and snow mix. Up to .20" accumulation of frozen material.

7 minutes ago, wkd said:

I can't believe I'm under yellow returns.  Sn+++.

Looking at nexrad, it seems Central Bucks (Quakertown and vicinity) and right across into Hunterdon County NJ, is under a band.  It's interesting of all the counties bordering PA, I never hear that NJ county mentioned much if at all.

1 minute ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Looking at nexrad, it seems Central Bucks (Quakertown and vicinity) and right across into Hunterdon County NJ, is under a band.  It's interesting of all the counties bordering PA, I never hear that NJ county mentioned much if at all.

Was out in it and all it's strange the flakes are big and rates do not look impressive as radar suggests yet near an inch the last 45 minutes

Archived