Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
APRIL 2018 OBS

yotaman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to get a real thermometer instead of just say it's short-sleeve-comfy outside.  It's bbq weather!

The pine pollen drop was not as spectacular this year as in others.  Carolina jessamine is in full bloom, and the hummingbirds are all over it.  So are the carpenter bees ugh.  The honeysuckle is charging along trying to take over, but each year it gets easier to distinguish it from the jessamine and coralvine and trumpet vine so as to pull up only the invasives.

This week is WFH, birdsong and breezes coming in through the open windows, while the gang at the office gets snow and freezing rain.  My punishment is having to pull up huge amounts of honeysuckle, and still trying to work my way through converting the downed trees from last week's storm line into firewood and burn-pit-stuff.  Hoping the line coming through about 12 hours from now isn't as wet or as bad as possible.

Perpetual Winter:

Joe Bastardi:

Short time surge of warmth still false spring as major cold invades again this weekend into next week! Threat of major severe outbreak plains to Ohio valley fight Fri/Sat.Amazing close 500mb analog April 16-17 to MJO analog year of 2007.1962,1958,1982,if you pick em,they will cme https://t.co/VFZxlv1CTo

Archived