Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Fv3-gfs takes a cane up here in the long range.. can already tell that it's useless.

GFS has had that beast for days of runs now actually... spraying it's la-la range positions from TX to ME...    fwiw -

Jeez,  frustrating day.  100% cloudy but 5-10 miles to my north here in Central NH it is 100% clear.  Just move that W-E cloud line a bit south and what a great day it would be.  Many more incoming so I can wait.

Actually the surface is getting pretty dry.  If today is wasted on cold and clouds it might as well have given the gardens some rain.

2 hours ago, MaineJayhawk said:

Black flies were tolerable at Borestone Mountain today.  Not biting, just orbiting the cranial area.  Full sun, had to be in the 60s

Checking out the menu  :P
More sun than clouds here, temp got to low-mid 60s.  Some blackflies but only a bite or two in several hours gardening.  Couple of dog ticks, too.

Just now, dendrite said:

Clear and already 44°. Maybe we frost tonight.

Still in the 50s up here. 

Saw a 41F down near you at 1,600ft in North Grantham.  Pocket of chill in CNE easily evident in the obs with warmth over the top.  Still covered the plants here as it can always drop quick if the wind really dies off.

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Still in the 50s up here. 

Saw a 41F down near you at 1,600ft in North Grantham.  Pocket of chill in CNE easily evident in the obs with warmth over the top.  Still covered the plants here as it can always drop quick if the wind really dies off.

40.7° now.

Archived