SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Spring Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First dews of 60F or higher up here too.

It's so humid that the snowmelt coming down the river has a thick fog hovering over the water as it winds through town.

That water was snow not too long ago, throw a Td of 60F over it and get this 5 foot thick fog bank over the river's path.

L9h6i5w.jpg

11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

First dews of 60F or higher up here too.

It's so humid that the snowmelt coming down the river has a thick fog hovering over the water as it winds through town.

That water was snow not too long ago, throw a Td of 60F over it and get this 5 foot thick fog bank over the river's path.

L9h6i5w.jpg

Love it man. Get out and after it. 

Dews feel so good 

5 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Yeah.. mostly a dry heat with a touch of humidity.

its going okay. Had a few interviews 3-4 weeks ago and one I haven’t heard Back from and the other I wasn’t chosen. Still grinding it out. 

Have a landscaping gig through a buddy which is allowing me some sort of income while I search.

I’m the worst interviewer known to mankind but for some reason I’m 2 for 2 in recent years. Pure luck. Just glad you’re getting a chance to bat, eventually the hits fall. 

played golf yesterday at Montaup CC, which sits on a spit of land that runs east west across Narragansett Bay, for the most part wind was screaming out of south so temps were mostly in the 60's and you could feel the chill from the 40 something degree water. Every once in a while the wind would die down and you could feel the heat from the land just fill the airmass and the temp would easily jump 10 degrees , then wind back off the water and the temp would drop back into 60's with low dews. glad we live here

Archived