joxey
Spring Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Had interview 1 this morning.

Feel it went pretty well. A panel of people asked questions and recorded answers. 

Answers will be rated and whoever is highest will be recommended for the position.

Imagine it will be a while before I hear anything 

Good luck :weenie:

On 4/5/2018 at 11:04 AM, tamarack said:

What was their total for that blizzard?  CAR had 26.3", at the time their biggest on record - think it's been pushed back to 4th since that time.

Not sure where the find the official record from NWS but Weather Underground had 21".

9 hours ago, Nikoss427 said:

I just got home and heard peepers in the woods with snow covered ground. Now that's a first for me.

Last Sunday I heard them down in the valley but did not hear them here.  Yesterday my drive took me through some wetlands and I deliberately stopped to see if I could hear them but nothing.  That's interesting that you were able to hear them just to my south.  It's amazing how that works!

6 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Some aren't interested in tracking drizzle or seabreezes.

So true.  I think this morning, is the first morning in many months that there is no potential snowstorm to track.  From Halloween on Im always looking way out for potential.  After yesterday's snow and the next storms way SE I think I can close the shades till severe season.  I'm lurking but will not be much to post about...

19 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

So true.  I think this morning, is the first morning in many months that there is no potential snowstorm to track.  From Halloween on Im always looking way out for potential.  After yesterday's snow and the next storms way SE I think I can close the shades till severe season.  I'm lurking but will not be much to post about...

I start tracking the 0c line in early September.

Archived