Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

I hate this...why is everyone excited? Unless T-Storms, this sucks! Allegories kicking in as well....

We still had some bare trees around here and it's May!  This'll kick-start them and you need the leaves to provide shade.  Then the weather reverts back to near normal this weekend and over the next 10 days at least.

Current temp is 74 after a low of 67 this morning.  Am about 12 degrees cooler than this time yesterday.  The conditions are a bit more pessimistic (overcast) than progged so not sure if it'll hit the forecast temp today unless the northern trough moves out pretty quick and the May sun + Bermuda High work their magic.  Not really complaining because I can get some transplanting done without the blazing sun! ^_^

On 5/3/2018 at 6:30 PM, Birds~69 said:

I hate this...why is everyone excited? Unless T-Storms, this sucks! Allegories kicking in as well....

Lol, I agree. 3 days in a row here 90F plus. Thought we might stay cooler today but when the sun came out around noon here the temperature took off. This weekend and next week should be better.

Tried to come up with something regarding the allegories, Aesops Fables came to mind, but the idea bulb didn't light up. Auto-correct sometimes over performs, I once had the last name of a customer "corrected" from Reznicek to Redneck. There is a real nice layer of light green pollen in places around here. Some wetness would be nice after the dry week but not much doing here so far tonight. 76F currently.

Archived