Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished here. Measured .08 LE. Temp was 37. Assuming a 5:1 ratio if my math is correct yields ~.4" snow. Broke 60" for the season on April 17. Unreal!! Please correct my math or ratio errors if I am incorrect. i will wait for verification before updating the signature. Would be 60.1" for the season if math is right.

4 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Finished here. Measured .08 LE. Temp was 37. Assuming a 5:1 ratio if my math is correct yields ~.4" snow. Broke 60" for the season on April 17. Unreal!! Please correct my math or ratio errors if I am incorrect. i will wait for verification before updating the signature. Would be 60.1" for the season if math is right.

Hey wait white rain now counts lol

18 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:
19 hours ago, RedSky said:
Hey wait white rain now counts lol

I dunno that's why i want to see if a red tagger chimes in. It did accumulate briefly on mulch and car tops fwiw.

When I drove through Finland/Woods north of Green Lane there was still a trace/ dusting of snow that hadn't melted yet on shaded surfaces.... that was a couple minutes after 8 am this morning.  

18 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Loving it!

44F, cloudy, damp, breezy, misty w/occasional showers...why can't all Spring days be like this! Maybe a couple flakes?

I enjoy it too, but I also enjoy some sun and being able to wear shorts and a tee shirt outside. Once it gets below the mid 50's I pretty much need to put the shorts away. The next 5 days should be pretty nice with a classic gradual warm up from the mid 50's to the mid 60's. 5 days in a row! (Today might feel a little cool in the shade due to the breeze).

50 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

I enjoy it too, but I also enjoy some sun and being able to wear shorts and a tee shirt outside. Once it gets below the mid 50's I pretty much need to put the shorts away. The next 5 days should be pretty nice with a classic gradual warm up from the mid 50's to the mid 60's. 5 days in a row! (Today might feel a little cool in the shade due to the breeze).

Oh...it's chilly. Been outside before 9am and with gusty winds it feels like Fall. The only thing that lets me know it isn't Fall is the sun angle. Otherwise, it feels like Fall.

40.8F/wind

Archived