Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Spring 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Philadelphia Snow said:

Where is this rain coming from. Nothing on radar

Couple of small blips on the radar sped through from the south. 42F here, no shorts today. Pretty windy at times, a bunch of dead leaves came over from the neighbors, lol/argh. (Just finished our spring cleanup yesterday). Mowing by the end of this week for sure after this rain.

2 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Hanging around 39F here w/increasing rains...relentless gusty winds as well. My one trashcan is halfway down the driveway. I guess I better fetch it soon before I get super lazy....

39F here now (and for the last hour or two). Waiting for it to start rising but probably not much early tonight. Stormy outside! Could be pretty interesting overnight, especially later and early tomorrow morning. Did you rescue the trash can, or "let it slide"?

43 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Latest Mt Holly AFD mentions convection and wind damage possible tomorrow morning and "can't rule out a tornado". Training looks likely as well 1" qpf in a short period of time. Going to be a fun morning commute.

60-80kt 850mb jet pushing through in the early morning hours. Would not be surprised to see several 60-70 mph gust reports. A fun morning indeed. 

6FA94683-7A95-4850-A74D-7B70BABFF39B.png

Archived