Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter

George BM

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This upcoming week, is NO time to be in the Great Plains or anywhere near Tornado Alley.

It is going to be BAD!   Extremely BAD.

The HAIL is going to be totally BIBLICAL.

Get the hell out of there --- while you still can!

At the same time, Washington DC will be coming to a hellish BOIL.

Someone needs to alert Tornadotony and Yoda and start a severe weather topic to provide the play by play - this is going to be a truly horrific week, long remembered for years - long remembered with tears. There's gonna be an awful lot of action, lots to cover.

There's a world of hurt comin' down

WxWatcher007, the very best to you! Man it was fun! I would give up snow and move to Guatemala forever if you ever came back as The Reaper. Hell, you could fill in for the Grim Reaper!

Man this place is gonna be very different in winter without The Reaper.

The worst part is, I will never get to know the feeling of being put on The Watch List, and I shall never realize the JOY of Getting Reaped. Ever. Why the heck was I so damned optimistic? I know I live in the tropics and this is no snow town! Besides, we will have Nina thru 2022 and it will probably never snow again til 2023. I should have been honest, both with myself and with everyone here last winter. I KNEW it was a Nina and I KNEW we would have a tough time getting the snow. I could have been the very first to be placed on the highly prized Watch List, and I would have been the first to be Reaped, by the One and Only True Reaper.

But no, I had to LIE. I've been here for a half century. I KNEW the winter we were heading into. If I have kept it real, I would have been Reaped. And now, I grieve my sacred chance to get Reaped by the One and Only True Reaper, is gone forever.

If I had 500 billion dollars, I'd PAY The Reaper to Reap me. Moral of the story, always tell the truth, even if it makes you a Pariah.

34 minutes ago, Jebman said:

WxWatcher007, the very best to you! Man it was fun! I would give up snow and move to Guatemala forever if you ever came back as The Reaper. Hell, you could fill in for the Grim Reaper!

Man this place is gonna be very different in winter without The Reaper.

The worst part is, I will never get to know the feeling of being put on The Watch List, and I shall never realize the JOY of Getting Reaped. Ever. Why the heck was I so damned optimistic? I know I live in the tropics and this is no snow town! Besides, we will have Nina thru 2022 and it will probably never snow again til 2023. I should have been honest, both with myself and with everyone here last winter. I KNEW it was a Nina and I KNEW we would have a tough time getting the snow. I could have been the very first to be placed on the highly prized Watch List, and I would have been the first to be Reaped, by the One and Only True Reaper.

But no, I had to LIE. I've been here for a half century. I KNEW the winter we were heading into. If I have kept it real, I would have been Reaped. And now, I grieve my sacred chance to get Reaped by the One and Only True Reaper, is gone forever.

If I had 500 billion dollars, I'd PAY The Reaper to Reap me. Moral of the story, always tell the truth, even if it makes you a Pariah.

jeb i can kill you for way cheaper than 500 billion

Ghost of Leroy, I meant if I had a lot of money, I'd pay WxWatcher007 to briefly come out of retirement, just this once, say for a week. He could cite my earlier statement I made about the Nina holding on til 2023, I just punted the winters of 2018-19, 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 and 2022-23. That, is grounds for being placed on the Reaper's Watch List. Post it, leave me on it for a week so everyone can readily see I got on the Watch List for punting FIVE Washington DC winters in a row, then Reap me and place me on the Reaped List. Then The Reaper goes back into retirement, this time permanently lol.

That's what I meant, but thanks for a good laugh. I need a good laugh, what with no Reaper anymore and what with the senseless relentless news these days lol.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
On 4/30/2018 at 9:14 AM, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm moving out of the region at the end of the week. I don't have much to say other than it has really been fun being here with all of you and tracking the wx. A number of you are friends and I will always appreciate your support and laughs. I'll be back in DC frequently with the job and all so I'm not disappearing entirely. I still expect to start the tropical thread very soon :lol: 

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
The moving truck’s outside my door
I hate to break your hearts and say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn
Opportunity’s called, my heart is torn
I’m heading home and it's so bittersweet 

So hug me and smile for me 
Tell me that you'll pray for me 
Think about our greatest weather hits 
'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh friends, I have to go