Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter

George BM

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I'll see you back here Thursday night to commiserate.....it seems to have worked last night so lets continue.  Same seats, same clothes, same drinks.  

34 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Trotz made a big mistake going with Grubhub over Holtby. I understand the move but completely disagree. You start with Holtby in game 1 and if he played poorly,  then you go to Phil. That's it. And now they are in a hole because of it. 

Yeah, I was thinking Holtby would start game 1 too, and then definitely game 2. Goaltenders seem to play better in the playoffs when they have something to prove. Heck, look at Fleury.

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Off to a very good start. 

Lol. Until now.

By far their best game of the series...except for a few short flurries by the jackets, they’ve controlled this entire game.  Lots of hockey left though.  The jackets are going to come out guns blazing (no pun) so the caps gotta hold for the first few rushes.

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

By far their best game of the series...except for a few short flurries by the jackets, they’ve controlled this entire game.  Lots of hockey left though.  The jackets are going to come out guns blazing (no pun) so the caps gotta hold for the first few rushes.

The next goal is a really big one.

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

The caps are playing like garbage this period.  Holtby keeping them with any chance of coming out with a win.

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I have a feeling they will win this one.

Are you two still holding out hope for the Caps? After watching them for over 40 years let me tell you there is no hope. They will crush your dreams each and every time. Only suggestion I have is to drink and heavily. It will help you get past the disappointment. Me, I get to listen to my Father-In-Law lord over me about how wonderful his Penguins are.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived