Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Banter

George BM

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

To people like Mrs. J and myself, the prolonged cold is an issue. So my joking abilities about it start to run short.

I'm not making fun of your condition. When I made my comment I had no way of knowing. But it was directed at the humor of the meltdowns every fail. 

1 hour ago, North Balti Zen said:

To people like Mrs. J and myself, the prolonged cold is an issue. So my joking abilities about it start to run short.

i'm pretty sure i suffer from it as well.  i don't like shorter, cold days at all.  the only thing that keeps me interested in winter, for the most part, are the holidays and the occasional snowstorm.  overall, i prefer milder, longer days, and just the general vibe of the warmer weather, not to mention the additional activities.  it's really not even close.  still love a good snowstorm, though.

20 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I really want 65 and sun but I woke up to -SN and found it to be totally acceptable (I’m in CT).

i4WSkEH.jpg

Walked from my hotel to the mall of America for dinner last night. Light snow was falling with lots of snow covered ground from the recent storm. I didn't hate it. It is 15 degrees this morning though...a little brisk 

7 minutes ago, H2O said:

what am I, your organ monkey?  I needs to gets paid before services are rendered.

Was going to throw up a pic of a prostitute to be funny. Needless to say I really didn't think that through before I started doing a search. 

Just hope my wife doesn't see a history of searches made or I am going to have some splaining to do. :lol:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived