Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April Banter

George BM

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

I will never understand how picking on others is considered fun for so many here.

agreed.  it's been happening here for years, so i just got used to it.  mental ignore button.  people need to chill out...go for a run or something.

1 minute ago, H2O said:

Just the other day he saw the day 10 euro and got sick of it.  Left his cave even.  Haven't seen him since.  Except on toast.

i just talked to him and he said the euro is going to drop 0.5" of a snow sounding qpf on reagan national during peak cherry blossom touring on saturday from about 10am to 2pm.

6 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

I will never understand how picking on others is considered fun for so many here.

Who? 

6 minutes ago, Jandurin said:

so basically he has no free time for anything

nope. hes pretty much all kids, all the time. poor guy. 

5 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Or, you know, spring. Spring would work. This zombie winter that still won’t produce is the effin’ worst.

i'm all for spring as well...plus my knee injury and winter added about 10-15lbs to my profile. i need my bike trails asap.

still think it might snow saturday, though.  how do we get a cold front and nothing.  that would be lame.

2 minutes ago, olafminesaw said:

So this is where we discuss models and stuff, right? Because the only other thread I see is just dumpster fire.

Serious question.  Is that dumpster fire thread better than others?  i have to know.

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I haven’t been following. What happened here? HECS? Storm cancel? Both?

I’m not really doing anything wx related but this caught my eye. Then I read this and perked up a lot:

The report also includes the probability of major hurricanes making landfall:

• 63 percent for the entire U.S. coastline (average for the last century is 52 percent)
  • 39 percent for the U.S. East Coast, including the Florida peninsula (average for the last century is 31 percent)
  • 38 percent for the Gulf Coast from the Florida panhandle westward to Brownsville (average for the last century is 30 percent)
  • 52 percent for the Caribbean (average for the last century is 42 percent)

The forecast team also tracks the likelihood of tropical storm-force, hurricane-force and major hurricane-force winds occurring at specific locations along the coastal United States, the Caribbean and Central America through its Landfall Probability website.

Ji said H2O was a bad poster

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived