Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

A little over .5".  Enough to put a dent in the pollen.  Better than I expected.  Just a beautiful cloudy, cool, wet morning.  This kind of weather energizes me and improves my mood like crazy.  Add in the NFL draft and the Avengers, and it's a great day.

This is the kind of day that yields a great evening to go for a run.

Once that high anchors offshore and that southwest flow from Hades locks in - give the temperature an inch and it'll take fourteen kilometers. We'll hit 96 degrees for sure on Thursday, maybe even a hundred.

Flat neutral ENSO  summers in Washington are hotter than El Paso Tx and twice as humid, and they start early.

I REALLLLY SAVORED this morning. Frost on my car. Inhaled deeply of fresh cool air. Because just a few days from now, I'll be in Hell, 90s in the blistering day, and 70s at night. No cold fronts in sight. Just the monster oceanic ridge from Hades and an early summer in Washington.

14 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Its been a nice April overall. I love days like this, especially knowing whats lurking just ahead. Got lots done outside, and no sweating.

Rainfall for the month was a tad low, but not bad. 3.56".

Bring on May, and the 80s..maybe close to 90? I guess..

You'll get 90s, lots of em.

32.1 was the low in the backyard.  Plenty of frost. Hopefully this is the last of it. It's time for warm weather. Well overdue. Bring It On. It's been a pretty slow severe weather season across the United States as well. So far. Maybe things are a little bit delayed. Would love a good thunderstorm. Here's to a good week ahead.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived