Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 2nd SNE stats padder no foolin, obs and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Tuesday-Wednesday rain and warmth looks ugly. I wouldn't be surprised if Berkshire East doesn't open next weekend.

Yeah...SNE areas were on borrowed time, but the March events and cool temps have helped.  Wachusett looked pitiful this past weekend compared to a week prior, but that's typical for late March/early April.  They looked worse a month ago.  Today's snow doesn't really help.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

yea saw those dippin dots earlier, convective

That’s all we saw here with those squalls last week. They can still pile up fairly quick and gave us a quarter inch in under 15 minutes that day. I don’t mind the dippin dots in early spring. 

6" here..great event.  As Ryan said a few pages back...incredible snow ratios in this,  20:1 is tough in the height of the winter, but for April..holy smokes.    

Nice Call DIT and Snow88.

68" on the season....was hoping for 70", but don't think I'll make it.   But being 20" above normal is no joke of a winter.  As Runnaway said...had the March events turned out like they were forecast here...we'd be Way Up there.  But Nevertheless, it's been a good season(a lil weird in how it ended up), and it seemed long for a change...I liked that aspect of it.  

Archived