Newest Member
    joxey
April 2nd SNE stats padder no foolin, obs and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You are close to Tblizz. Every post from you when a storm starts makes me want to inhale CO,  but then you end out doing well.

Look at the snow table and posts, I’ve said it a thousand times. There are people who Debby much more than me and have fared at least as good if not better. It’s not a small number of people either.

Some fly under the radar I guess

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Look at the snow table and posts, I’ve said it a thousand times. There are people who Debby much more than me and have fared at least as good if not better. It’s not a small number of people either.

Some fly under the radar I guess

But that’s your MO. Even when things look good you usually find an issue. It’s all good. You must be near 75” without looking.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

But that’s your MO. Even when things look good you usually find an issue. It’s all good. You must be near 75” without looking.

I’ve tried to improve as the year has gone on. We’ve been on an insane run here, I think part of the Debbie attitude is I’m almost positive the porking is lurking in almost every storm now. Hard to fathom we continue to do this well.

And yup, just about 75”...  myself and bob both over 70” for the year too.

29 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You are close to Tblizz. Every post from you when a storm starts makes me want to inhale CO,  but then you end out doing well.

It’s morbid. 

Silent morbidity.

Take every model, all fun stuff, all enthusiasm and just down play everything. I can’t imagine going thru life with that kind of view, behavior etc. It’s got to be mind numbing on anyone close to said person 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s morbid. 

Silent morbidity.

Take every model, all fun stuff, all enthusiasm and just down play everything. I can’t imagine going thru life with that kind of view, behavior etc. It’s got to be mind numbing on anyone close to said person 

Yeah just like your calls for impending death and destruction with every storm don't get on people's nerves. F off.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s morbid. 

Silent morbidity.

From what I’ve seen he has a lot of unfortunate issues outside of his control.  Try living in another persons skin before  judging.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

From what I’ve seen he has a lot of unfortunate issues outside of his control.  Try living in another persons skin before  judging.

I understand that. No one is judging anything. It’s a factual statement . Their posts are down , depressing and morbid. We all face challenges and issues in life. Most of us don’t act or post like that. They are free to do as they want. Facts is facts 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I understand that. No one is judging anything. It’s a factual statement . Their posts are down , depressing and morbid. We all face challenges and issues in life. Most of us don’t act or post like that. They are free to do as they want. Facts is facts 

And most of your posts are off the wall stupid.

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What's depressing, it's a weather forum. Don't read posts you don't like. You've been on my back from day one. It's sychologically disturbing.

Archived