Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 2nd SNE stats padder no foolin, obs and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

4" here, but most roads are snow free. Part of my driveway has snow on it. Heaviest snow for the last month at least.

That's impressive!   1.5" on grass etc here.   More than the flurries that I was expecting so nice surprise,however,  I was enjoying the ground drying out this weekend.

It's going to be interesting to see if the sun down shine significantly this afternoon... The back edge of this little critter is already passing rapidly through the Berks and according to hi res vis imagery ...Albany should have sun at this point; I mentioned this all yesterday that it was whisking seaward about as fast as it starts up.   

Looks like Euro was the best tool on this one?   ...I haven't been paying as close attention to this.  I have been passively eyeing the signal for the weekend ...tho that one looks to be in trouble.  Not sure though.   Up here in Shrewbury we have this burst of moderate snow for a couple of hours and the grass is solidly covered - not sure but perhaps 2.5" ...roads are black/wet. 

6 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

31.5F here with steady light snow. Ground is just too warm in most places for snow to accumulate on pavement around here.

Rates aren’t good enough either where you are.

main roads have snow/slush...back roads are covered. Parking lots are thick with cover here too. 

8 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It's going to be interesting to see if the sun down shine significantly this afternoon... The back edge of this little critter is already passing rapidly through the Berks and according to hi res vis imagery ...Albany should have sun at this point; I mentioned this all yesterday that it was whisking seaward about as fast as it starts up.   

Looks like Euro was the best tool on this one?   ...I haven't been paying as close attention to this.  I have been passively eyeing the signal for the weekend ...tho that one looks to be in trouble.  Not sure though.   Up here in Shrewbury we have this burst of moderate snow for a couple of hours and the grass is solidly covered - not sure but perhaps 2.5" ...roads are black/wet. 

Cloud line moving rapidly SEward.  Missed the snow by 40 miles but an hour ago it was deeply overcast with virga.  Now blue skies as the shield is galloping away

Archived