• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

3 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I would be very angry if I was actually trying to do what I was there for. 

They are doing exactly what they are there for at 6:15am.  Skiing doesn't start for little while after that ;).  Tamarack used some good deductive reasoning there, ha.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

They are doing exactly what they are there for at 6:15am.  Skiing doesn't start for little while after that ;).  Tamarack used some good deductive reasoning there, ha.

Just a brutal way to spend the early morning....all packed in like a van full of illegals looking for work. 

Not how we ski, at all. 

Kidding aside. That period has had me scared for awhile and is the only thing keeping me from taking the wrap down around the run. At least whatever falls should melt relatively quickly with the bare, warming ground. I just hope our soil can dry out fully before then. It’s been an epically bad mud season.

13 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Kidding aside. That period has had me scared for awhile and is the only thing keeping me from taking the wrap down around the run. At least whatever falls should melt relatively quickly with the bare, warming ground. I just hope our soil can dry out fully before then. It’s been an epically bad mud season.

maybe that is because it basically started in January?  at least for the most part.

16 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Scared :lol:

First of all I would like to wish a Happy Easter/Passover to all of my americanwx friends. I just polished off a big plate of pizza going in for the fruit tarts next. Second I am sorry but you are all getting your hopes up - it’s clear to see that things will be heating up in April, lots of April showers on the horizon too. Possible snow sprinklings for those of us at higher elevations, but nothing substantial or that will stick. But hey we might get one last hoorah - although very unlikely. I hope everyone is eating lots of candy today. Diabetes can suck it today grandma is going to chow down on some chocolate with me.

1 hour ago, Weatherexpert said:

First of all I would like to wish a Happy Easter/Passover to all of my americanwx friends. I just polished off a big plate of pizza going in for the fruit tarts next. Second I am sorry but you are all getting your hopes up - it’s clear to see that things will be heating up in April, lots of April showers on the horizon too. Possible snow sprinklings for those of us at higher elevations, but nothing substantial or that will stick. But hey we might get one last hoorah - although very unlikely. I hope everyone is eating lots of candy today. Diabetes can suck it today grandma is going to chow down on some chocolate with me.

What? Have u seen the models dude there's 1 snow event for sure tomorrow next weekend looks likely and than next Tuesday another noreaster. I suggest you eat more and post less.

1 hour ago, NewYorkweatherfan said:

What? Have u seen the models dude there's 1 snow event for sure tomorrow next weekend looks likely and than next Tuesday another noreaster. I suggest you eat more and post less.

A minor snow event but surely nothing significant and no snow will be sticking around for long anyways. Maybe just some sprinklings but I would not hold out for too much. I can feel it in the air. 

Archived