• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I had to lock Roy in a soundproof room for a few days-he’s begging to let him sing and I assured him it will be soon.

Time to move on. If it happens great,  but we engage in backdoors. Besides, I don’t want to see Ray get kicked to the curb before his wedding day. 

55 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Nice frigid backdoor next weekend. Enjoy spring folks 

What happened to the locked in Tuesday Deal that you touted yesterday morning?  You abandoning ship?    At least two of your three calls(today and tomorrow) are not going to happen.  Nobody going to shoot you(like you say), but maybe in the future you learn from this, and not be so haughty about what's going to happen, and critiquing others for being a lil more conservative...especially in April. 

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

What happened to the locked in Tuesday Deal that you touted yesterday morning?  You abandoning ship?    At least two of your three calls(today and tomorrow) are not going to happen.  Nobody going to shoot you(like you say), but maybe in the future you learn from this, and not be so haughty about what's going to happen, and critiquing others for being a lil more conservative...especially in April. 

Yes Tuesday is locked. Enjoy

Today is happening . It will snow shortly with 1-2” hills

17 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Haven't looked at much yet, but there must be a late trailing s/w trying to pull off the sunday miracle for far SE SNE. Tuesday looks even worse after these changes so there must be some effect from Sunday blowing up offshore.

We move on.

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Haven't looked at much yet, but there must be a late trailing s/w trying to pull off the sunday miracle for far SE SNE. Tuesday looks even worse after these changes so there must be some effect from Sunday blowing up offshore.

There's some pretty weak Rockies energy that seems to rip along the southern periphery of the trough and then ignites the sunday wave. Prob too little too late though save extreme SE areas. though given that it is still like 48-60 hours out, I supposed we've "bought" ourselves enough extra time that it could come back, but it prob needs to start right now on the 12z runs with a good shift.

I'll give Tuesday until tomorrow night's 00z runs...if it looks worse or no better, then we prob punt...but that one still has some potential given the longwave setup.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

We move on.

Ya, I think it's just about time to stick a fork in it.  Could have been an incredible April finish had even one of these three really worked out...but at the moment not looking like much for most.  Monday's 6 inches was great though.   Not completely dead yet for Tuesday...but trends have gone the other way(which they seem to do most times in this time range), so we'll need to see if Tuesday comes back at all over the weekend....longwave set up still conducive for something next Tuesday.

14 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

There's some pretty weak Rockies energy that seems to rip along the southern periphery of the trough and then ignites the sunday wave. Prob too little too late though save extreme SE areas. though given that it is still like 48-60 hours out, I supposed we've "bought" ourselves enough extra time that it could come back, but it prob needs to start right now on the 12z runs with a good shift.

I'll give Tuesday until tomorrow night's 00z runs...if it looks worse or no better, then we prob punt...but that one still has some potential given the longwave setup.

No complaints from me of its done. Already over my seasonal snowfall allotments, and doubt I hit 100".

I have enough work ahead of me with the seasonal verification writeup, so am ok with wrapping up the storms.

Gotta start working on next year, too, after she falls asleep late at night lol.

16 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What does this even mean. Lol like you don't look at data every day

Can't speak for Scott, but I am ready for the seasonal break....don't get me wrong, I would love to see April '97 walk through the door on Tuesday, but short of that I am checked out.

As gung ho as I was on March, can't say I expected a record snowy month...how could anyone? Overlay that across the canvas of change that is my life right now, and its warp speed.

Wow.

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Can't speak for Scott, but I am ready for the seasonal break....don't get me wrong, I would love to see April '97 walk through the door on Tuesday, but short of that I am checked out.

As gung ho as I was on March, can't say I expected a record snowy month...how could anyone? Overlay that across the canvas of change that is my life right now, and its warp speed.

Wow.

It's his job?

Archived