• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I couldn’t care less. Wanted warm and summery wx. The rooting and cheering for Him by Will and Scooter just gets old 

You know, you might want to give a slight nod to the Southbury/Southington boys who said a few days ago that you were done, while you were so so confident in 1-3(but more comfortable with 1-2)....just saying.  

ASOUT.

Just now, WinterWolf said:

You know, you might want to give a slight nod to the Southbury/Southington boys who said a few days ago that you were done, while you were so so confident in 1-3(but more comfortable with 1-2)....just saying.  

ASOUT.

Not much QPF either.  Nam chopped back last night bigly.

48 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

ASOUT.

It’s all in good fun...but we knows he pounds his hairy chest like a silverback when he called it (25% of time) and side skips and spins the wrong calls (75% of time) like houdani. 

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I haven't seen totals but form some of the posts I thought this was mainly Pike South for accumulation?

Just from 1 or 2 ppl. I actually thought N Berks and Monads would do better, but it sagged south slightly. Coating of crud it seems at home. 

So the southern route turned out right ... interesting... 

Well, hopefully...that's the last of it. 

The Euro and GGEM both look spectacular weather on Monday and Tuesday, Wednesday too if the GGEM's slower evolution with that wet (emphasis on 'wet' ) system mid to late week is right.. Euro's synoptic look would argue for two, top 10 days, back to back across Mon/Tues, with 850s between +2 an d+5 C, low RH and modestly +PP also offering what gradient there is to be weak and angled off shore... 73 F afternoons with azure skies...  

Man, for spring enthusiasts, let's hope that comes to fruition.   Too bad it's not on the weekend but, at this point we take!

1 hour ago, WinterWolf said:

ASOUT.

Except I had accumulating snow yesterday morning and today . So you get nothing for being completely wrong. Nothing but a swift kick 

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

What was your latest flakes in NC? Where did you live outside of Asheville for school?

I think it was in early April for a random flurry event thanks to northwest flow snow phenomenon.

I lived in a small farming community in rural eastern NC so seeing snow in March and April was shocking when I first came to UNCA.

15 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

I think it was in early April for a random flurry event thanks to northwest flow snow phenomenon.

I lived in a small farming community in rural eastern NC so seeing snow in March and April was shocking when I first came to UNCA.

Never forget.

image.jpg

Archived