• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

Just now, CoastalWx said:

I love the little competition you guys have. It's cute. 

I don't really care about it..I just don't understand why you and Will have to openly cheer him on every year. It's ok to root for people outside of Mass.This event obviously is just a novelty for 99% of us with white rain, sleet ,rain.. Hopefully your coastal next week stays OTS

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don't really care about it..I just don't understand why you and Will have to openly cheer him on every year. It's ok to root for people outside of Mass.This event obviously is just a novelty for 99% of us with white rain, sleet ,rain.. Hopefully your coastal next week stays OTS

Because you hype and root for everything. So we counterbalance.

7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Pics of your 2-3” ?

1 minute ago, joey2002 said:

Not everyone in Tolland hypes so you don’t always have to root against the whole town...it just gets negative.

Santa  Smiley's for everyone. 

I don't cheer for people to get screwed. But, I think we all giggle when Kevin has meltdowns over weather. 

57 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The funny thing is, you beat Ray if that 3-14 storm was a few miles further East.  You had more events that favored your area this winter, he just got lucky in one event.

Archived