• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro did give an inch or two it looks like from like ORH to Berks that run (I'm sure the clown maps will be more bullish since they don't always account for low level warmth)...but other guidance is a bit warmer.

Almost develops a weak comma head. My gut says we may be a bit too far south, but certainly higher spots from Western CT to ORH hills could get a whitener at the end.

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

This wx is terrible. Give me a rare snow or 75. Self destructive sun and temps in the 40s is a close 2nd to marine stratus when it comes to wx I loathe. 

I agree...this just sucks A**.   Even 65 and full sun is beautiful this time of year...with light winds of course.   Or Yes, bring the very Rare Snow event this deep into April, either one.  Anything but this Garbage.  

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro did give an inch or two it looks like from like ORH to Berks that run (I'm sure the clown maps will be more bullish since they don't always account for low level warmth)...but other guidance is a bit warmer.

Clown map.  Includes the upslope up here, as there is a decent signal and this time of year can often get nice low level lapse rates for the terrain to work with given very cold mid-levels.

IMG_9296.thumb.PNG.03f85f07b22e32ec6781bf1ebd58ed8f.PNG

Archived