• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

32 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Most want it

Back along (3 years ago?) there was a poll on preferred summer max and min temps, can't remember if dews were a part.  My recollection was that 80-85 had a plurality of fans, and there were more votes below that range than above.
Personally, I'd like HHH for my garden, except when I'm working there, and otherwise 75/55 for summer.

In the meantime, nice snowy day. Would have been great in February lol. 

If the pattern for March/April had occurred in Feb/March, what a weenie stretch that would've been.  Probably approach 100" here just for those 2 months. 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

39F  light rain and snow showers.  Looking across the hills the snow level is at 1500 feet. The ground is still 100% sleet covered, grass tips vis on south exposures.  Even temps in the upper 30's and a bit of solar insulation is not doing much with  this pack. It is extremely durable.  No quick melt off today.

I just came back from Dartmouth.  Was snowing at higher elevations.  Looked like about an inch new this AM.  Trees were snow covered on the hills about around 1800 feet.

Untitled.jpg

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They’ll be in before Napril is over. Always are. No reason not to get em up and in 

Spend some money and get yourself some Central Air....nothing like it!  Once you have it...you'll wonder how you ever went without it.  Well worth the investment.  The whole house comfy and uniformly cool and comfortable.  You can hang outside in HHH weather...then when you've had enough/time for bed it's the best!

30 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Looks like mid winter in Ashburnham MA

Lots of snow on the ground still and flakes falling

This wx is terrible. Give me a rare snow or 75. Self destructive sun and temps in the 40s is a close 2nd to marine stratus when it comes to wx I loathe. 

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Spend some money and get yourself some Central Air....nothing like it!  Once you have it...you'll wonder how you ever went without it.  Well worth the investment.  The whole house comfy and uniformly cool and comfortable.  You can hang outside in HHH weather...then when you've had enough/time for bed it's the best!

Yea, that’s the first project for the house. Not sure why a home built in 96 does not have it but it’s a necessity, for me.

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

If that could develop a wee bit faster and south, that could be fun. I feel like it’s more for monads though at this point. Maybe coating near BOS?

Euro did give an inch or two it looks like from like ORH to Berks that run (I'm sure the clown maps will be more bullish since they don't always account for low level warmth)...but other guidance is a bit warmer.

Archived