• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

New Hartford - spent my first 26 years on this planet in Norfolk, so I'm looking forward to getting back to winters more like I'm used to.

Nice! Right next door in Canton, my family owns quite a few acres of land  in New Hartford

9 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

New Hartford - spent my first 26 years on this planet in Norfolk, so I'm looking forward to getting back to winters more like I'm used to.

Yeah NW CT is definitely the icebox of CT but Ellington has had it's share of decent winters as well and is a very nice town to live in .  I lived off of 83 at the Autumn Chase Apartments from 2011-2013 and enjoyed it but  NW CT and Norfolk especially is really a weenie spot although with some of the recent late developing Miller B type systems and more coastal favored tracks areas of Eastern CT have really fared nicely lately.  

1 minute ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Yeah NW CT is definitely the icebox of CT but Ellington has had it's share of decent winters as well and is a very nice town to live in .  I lived off of 83 at the Autumn Chase Apartments from 2011-2013 and enjoyed it but  NW CT and Norfolk especially is really a weenie spot although with some of the recent late developing Miller B type systems and more coastal favored tracks areas of Eastern CT has really fared nicely lately.  

Ellington is a great town - no complaints.  The first 20 years here were great but we had a little bad luck - a murder next door and a crumbling foundation.

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

Ellington is a great town - no complaints.  The first 20 years here were great but we had a little bad luck - a murder next door and a crumbling foundation.

Wow both stories were big time in the news.  Sorry to hear that man best wishes and success on your new house and relocation.  

Archived