• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

12 minutes ago, weathafella said:

And Marquette kind of got fringed.   I’ve been to Door County on vacation about 8 years ago.  They tend to have ample cold but this is crazy!

Marquette getting crushed now

sn.png

Heavy Snow and Breezy

23°F

-5°C

Humidity 86%
Wind Speed NE 21 G 32 mph

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is mind-blowing to have it light out at 7:35pm (like can walk the dog light) and the entire landscape is white.  1.5-2" of sleet mixed with some ZR? Whatever it is, it's enough to cover the grass and it just looks cold and wintry out there. 

This evening could pass for any evening in Dec/Jan/Feb.  The late and lingering twilight is what makes it stand out.

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It is mind-blowing to have it light out at 7:35pm (like can walk the dog light) and the entire landscape is white.  1.5-2" of sleet mixed with some ZR? Whatever it is, it's enough to cover the grass and it just looks cold and wintry out there. 

This evening could pass for any evening in Dec/Jan/Feb.  The late and lingering twilight is what makes it stand out.

Any real snow with this, thought models were showing 6+?

My wife and I are building a new house and every time it just starts to dry out enough to get concrete trucks around to pour the basement and porch floors, it looks like Mother Nature laughs at us once again this week.

Already looking forward to next winter as we will be moving back to Litchfield County at 1000 feet.  Won't be in Death Valley much longer.

3 minutes ago, Connecticut Appleman said:

My wife and I are building a new house and every time it just starts to dry out enough to get concrete trucks around to pour the basement and porch floors, it looks like Mother Nature laughs at us once again this week.

Already looking forward to next winter as we will be moving back to Litchfield County at 1000 feet.  Won't be in Death Valley much longer.

What town?

Archived