• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah you go from a winter snowpack to a spring one.... it is rock hard right now, gone are the days of taking off your skis and sinking to your waist.  It goes to the "walk on it" stage haha.  Just walking around 5-7 feet above the forest floor.

Maybe you can pull a 1997 this spring, lol.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Maybe you can pull a 1997 this spring, lol.

Haha I remember Killington had like 2-3 legit May powder days.  I think they made it to June 23rd that year, longest season on record.  

I remember being in high school and they were open after we got out of school for the summer.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Haha I remember Killington had like 2-3 legit May powder days.  I think they made it to June 23rd that year, longest season on record.  

I remember being in high school and they were open after we got out of school for the summer.

I always thought they pulled a July 1st one year.

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

smstake4.jpg

stake1.jpg

22 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

the list of NNE boys cryin for their Mommas has grown today

Definitely one of those glad I don’t live there moments. Going to try my best to enjoy fri-sat and not even think about sun. At least we are back up in the 60s by Mon (albeit with rain)

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We must be wet bulbing like hell to get those temperatures.  That’s the only way could be that cold. However there is not much precip Modeled.

Gradient wind enough to do the trick? That is a 1045 - 1050 mb hp. It's one helluva gradient despite the 995ish mb storm. 

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Euro is even colder for Sunday. Got to start getting idea out to public if imminent 1 in 100 year out of season icestorm 

It probably won't be anything that impressive but if we are going to have those kinds of temperatures may as well get some glaze to show for it.

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

It snowed today?

My condolensces to those folks.

Why? it was a beauty, large flakes, only stuck to grass and trees then melted. That regression to the mean gap closed a tad again today, Kev probably had 2 inches, which brings him to 84.3 only 4 behind you now. 

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Why? it was a beauty, large flakes, only stuck to grass and trees then melted. That regression to the mean gap closed a tad again today, Kev probably had 2 inches, which brings him to 84.3 only 4 behind you now. 

4.2"

He can have the title.

I'll take the 31" blizzard bullseye over 5 2-5" jackpots in April.

Glad everyone is happy.

Archived