• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yes was supposed to be a Cape scraper but mid level magic spread 7 to 8s

That makes sense, thanks.  Was imagining it went well in CT.

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I only got .5"...he either called it as meh (unlikely), or correctly called a south of pike event, which is more likely lol

Yeah, I think most would agree if there is an over-performer in the winter, DIT has nailed the call.

Going out on a limb, most heat waves this summer will be accurately forecast...not one missed.  He knows his stuff for sure, just likes the game.

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Yeah, I think most would agree if there is an over-performer in the winter, DIT has nailed the call.

Going out on a limb, most heat waves this summer will be accurately forecast...not one missed.  He knows his stuff for sure, just likes the game.

He does well overall. Our annual snowfall prediction thread, he was low for all sites but not ratter numbers he posted about all fall

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

It was great Will and Scott joined the snowfall annual this year.  Next year I am adding 2 categories  Monthly temp deviations and number of storms over 6 inches at each site. Hopefully more join

I was a little low in general....most likely because the end of the season rush, though predicted, has been just epic.

12 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Exactly....if you sift through all of the attention grabbing hyperbole, his actual calls aren't usually that bad.

Some people's perceptions of his ability get skewed due to an inability to look beyond that and see the forest through the trees.

Archived