• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tamarack said:

Oh, great - another underperformer.  That one brought 4.5", good for an Oct snow, poor as the forecast was 12-16.

Very similar fate here.

I remember I had turned down a halloween party invite to weenie out....hit like 8pm, and I knew I was porked bc I could see the subsidence swath on RAD. Bought some booze, hit the party and drank til it was epic.

48 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

A double low with the primary heading to our west won’t get it done this late for sne. Both gfs and euro has this type of structure for next week. Need to consolidate if you want snows. 

You Better defer to Kevin on this idea...he says it’s coming, and it’s looking like a beast!!  And he knows his stuff. 

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This was the best W CT snow season in many years. Many , many years. Every coastal they scored on. That doesn’t happen a lot 

I am sitting at 71.9" for the season, my record in Millersville, PA was 72" in 95/96". Hoping to somehow top that over the next week!

6 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I am sitting at 71.9" for the season, my record in Millersville, PA was 72" in 95/96". Hoping to somehow top that over the next week!

Lol that is certainly within reach.... 0.2” is certainly possible in a pattern like this...most every other late first week and into the 2nd week of April we’d be long done.

Archived