• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril Fools? Pattern and Model Discussion . . .

HimoorWx

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

I know..wow what a late season run...snow has gotten fluffier and colder as we’ve gotten later and later. 

The whole season has been good down here. 19 measurable snow events including the first .1" on 11/20 (and a couple trace events too).  Just shy of 67" for the season.  About double my average.  Hopefully we can add a bit more over the next week.  See if we can break 70" for the second time this decade.

In the March pattern thread I had asked Tip if he saw hints of any signals pointing the direction April would head. Obviously spring is a transition season where you will get hints of summer as well as hints of winter. Logically speaking, the pattern would be more winteresque at the beginning of spring and more summeresque at the end of spring. Sometimes there are signals that will indicate if spring will be more winter dominant or more summer dominant.. what I've gathered is that long range speculation is undetermined...

6 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

In the March pattern thread I had asked Tip if he saw hints of any signals pointing the direction April would head. Obviously spring is a transition season where you will get hints of summer as well as hints of winter. Logically speaking, the pattern would be more winteresque at the beginning of spring and more summeresque at the end of spring. Sometimes there are signals that will indicate if spring will be more winter dominant or more summer dominant.. what I've gathered is that long range speculation is undetermined...

Looks to me that we turn a corner after mid month. week 3 on the weeklies looked rather nice. Not saying torch, but it is a pattern change.

Archived