Total Members
    Most Online
    SWineman
    Newest Member
    SWineman
bigshaq00

spring snowstorm 4/7 -4/8

2 hours ago, Steven_1974 said:

I love snow and all, but I've really ready for it to be 70s and stay there.

80s and 90s are knocking on the door.  Gonna bounce from Winter to Summer. 

4 hours ago, WeatherHawk said:

For what it's worth...Trout season opens up here on Saturday...and it's usually cold...so IMO we may see something up here in NW NC Mtns.

My son got a personal best Rainbow not too far from you on Wednesday.  22.5".  Super fat too.  It looked like one of those pig trout they catch out west.  Great feeling to catch a fish like that and then watch it swim away!

TW

• Like 2

After a good day or two with the models having no snow in the forecast for most of North Carolina, GMC and CMC now have snow coming back with totals from less than an inch to maybe 2 inches the gfs has snow in southeast North Carolina near the beach. 

On 3/30/2018 at 11:01 PM, tarheelwx said:

My son got a personal best Rainbow not too far from you on Wednesday.  22.5".  Super fat too.  It looked like one of those pig trout they catch out west.  Great feeling to catch a fish like that and then watch it swim away!

TW

That's awesome...smoke from the chimneys this morning was down on the ground...maybe some more snow to wrap up this wild winter!

I am a die hard snow fan. However, I can't see how the snow and those cold temperatures could ever verify here in April. Models are either off their rocker or they are seeing something truly historic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow pure fantasy but I doubt Augusta National has ever received wintry precipitation during tournament week.