Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
April 2018 Discussions & Observations Thread

Rtd208

3 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

The Nam looks crazy, at least the 06z run had the drop occurring later enough to salvage Saturday. 

I really hope we don't see last minute trends that start pushing the front earlier and more aggressively. 

I agree.   If we can get to 6pm that's a win.  My wife and 2 sons are going to Fenway for the Sat 1pm game.   They may need summer clothes to start the game and winter clothes to end it.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Juliancolton said:

Hi-res NAM has the front south of me by late Friday evening with lows crashing into the low 30s through Saturday afternoon. That kind of CAA would be impressive from a meteo standpoint but I didn't think I might only get one day of warmth this weekend.

I would say the Nam is out of it's mind but in these scenarios it's probably better equipped to see the low level cold seeping in vs. the globals. 

That's a strong high to the north as well. 

11 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

Nam has us in the 30s on Sun afternoon with a chilly easterly wind after near 80F temps on Sat. 

Tomorrow is still close but it looks like the front will come through the evening hours, allowing us to salvage most of the day.

the further SW one is tomorrow, the better.  I doubt we get past noon here before the front comes through.  Models moving towards the faster NAM with passage earlier.

36 minutes ago, Brian5671 said:

the further SW one is tomorrow, the better.  I doubt we get past noon here before the front comes through.  Models moving towards the faster NAM with passage earlier.

My forecast for Saturday night is down into the 30's now.  Should surprise a lot of people who broke out the flip-flops lol.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived