• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2018

2 hours ago, canderson said:

I hope everyone enjoyes the little cooldown this weekend because starting middle of next week it looks like perhaps no end in sight of +4-6 degrees above normal temps for the rest of July and perhaps through most of August. 

Well...I don't have any information to support this, but I think some of our hot summers have been followed by a snowy winter. Someone can correct me on that if I'm off my rocker again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Honestly, i like it. I also like Big Snow storms, quiet walks on the beach, thunder storms, ice cold beer, colorful fall days with a scent of smoke from my chimney :arrowhead::thumbsup::D 

I must really be getting soft. I left work yesterday and my first thought was "this isn't too bad." I got in my car and discovered it was 95 out. 

It's funny how last week conditioned me to the heat. At least it seems like it. 

3 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

I must really be getting soft. I left work yesterday and my first thought was "this isn't too bad." I got in my car and discovered it was 95 out. 

It's funny how last week conditioned me to the heat. It least it seems like it. 

I said he exact same thing to my daughter yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Off topic, but I played bus driver in Manhattan yesterday...lol

Great video, I get the impression you’re loving the new gig. Hope I’m right.  PM me the company, I do book a bus tour every year ....

We drive into nyc tomorrow, it’s akways an adventure.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:42 PM, canderson said:

Great video, I get the impression you’re loving the new gig. Hope I’m right.  PM me the company, I do book a bus tour every year ....

We drive into nyc tomorrow, it’s akways an adventure.

I really do love this job! Today I was at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival in Watkins Glen, NY.

• Like 1