Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2018

9 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

I didnt say it.....you did.

But good lord do i ever think it.  All the time.  

that ctp graphic above shows that many of us in east central pa have gotten raked....and looking at the lr on TT we still look to be not quite be out of the woods yet.

this has been one of the muggiest summers in some time.  Looking forward to Septembers first cool shots (hopefully anyway).  

Nut

Read somewhere it doesn't look like summer will be a stronghold in September. Hope that's true - I'm looking forward to low humidity 65 degree days. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, canderson said:

Read somewhere it doesn't look like summer will be a stronghold in September. Hope that's true - I'm looking forward to low humidity 65 degree days. 

Yeah I'm starting to pay a little more attention to the fall, as the fuzzy LR outlooks start to hold a little more merit.  Liking where things seem to be headed way down the road as a low/low mod Nino appears to be a good possibility, but for the shorter term, I'll just enjoy a refreshing breeze an clear blue skies..

have a good one all.

Caveman 

:ph34r:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NortheastPAWx said:

Susky @ W-B expected to get to near 30' for a crest.

Wouldn't mind if the rainy pattern ceased for a while...fearful of what could happen if another sh*tstorm kicks up over northern PA or upstate NY.

Or if we get a TS that sits over us (looks doubtful this year but man that'd be a massive problem). HBG has missed all the recent rain thankfully so the river here shouldn't be a problem this round. 

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

Or if we get a TS that sits over us (looks doubtful this year but man that'd be a massive problem). HBG has missed all the recent rain thankfully so the river here shouldn't be a problem this round. 

Last night on TWC they were discussing the implications of a tropical system hitting the east. And the main concern they had was because of all the rain that has fallen to date.

23 hours ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Last night on TWC they were discussing the implications of a tropical system hitting the east. And the main concern they had was because of all the rain that has fallen to date.

looking at overnight ensemble runs, to me that is a rather low probability thru EOM.  upper level supports progressive flow trending rather zonal, so shear would likely keep anything out of the western atl or GOM from being able to gain much latitude.  Fishy storms if any

Nut 

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

looking at overnight ensemble runs, to me that is a rather low probability thru EOM.  upper level supports progressive flow trending rather zonal, so shear would likely keep anything out of the western atl or GOM from being able to gain much latitude.  Fishy storms if any

Nut 

Agree! 

10 hours ago, canderson said:

Don’t look now but next weekend our upstate friends may hit upper 40s. We down in the LSV look to be from Saturday through 10 days in the mid 60s lows and low 80 highs. That puts us around Aug 23 - we are quickly running out of hot weather!!!!!

such a tease.........

:)

keep it up.

57 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Some flooding along the Pequea Creek In Strasburg. Some roads closed.

multiple road closures in typical areas on way to work.  hearing reports of 2-4" in Lanco

#paddintotals

Someone please come drain my swamp :)

• Like 1