Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2018

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

What do we owe this honor, you usually hibernate until fall :lol::sled:

Dont want to be here at work and thought that as we turned the calendar 1 month closer to fall, I'd check in to say hey.

That said......HEY.

hoping you summer loving jackwagons are enjoying it.

I'm survivin.....loving the bike and killin time till play time arrives.

Happy 4th yall!!

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

Dont want to be here at work and thought that as we turned the calendar 1 month closer to fall, I'd check in to say hey.

That said......HEY.

hoping you summer loving jackwagons are enjoying it.

I'm survivin.....loving the bike and killin time till play time arrives.

Happy 4th yall!!

:ph34r:

:thumbsup:

i'm off thursday and Friday, i'm currently kicking myself in the ass for not taking all week. Its perfect beer and pool weather 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

:thumbsup:

i'm off thursday and Friday, i'm currently kicking myself in the ass for not taking all week. Its perfect beer and pool weather 

Yeah, I bet you live in it with weather like this.  Enjoy bud.

The storms out near bedford/allentown yesterday were legit. Driving home from Pittsburgh was some intense storms. Ended up pulling off the side of the road for about 15mins to let the road drain as there was a ton of standing water and just timed it for the storm to pass. Too many people thought once the storm ended on top of us they were good to go but if you checked the radar they'd have seen they were just driving right back into it. Still...some hella pretty lightning and cloud formations :)

Storms are firing everywhere on outflow boundaries. They are Not moving much either. Looking up at the clouds they are practically motionless. Very weird. Good thunder & lightning show as well.

Boy, I’d love to see a day with temps/dews of 95/75 with a strong front moving in from the NW, with an EHI around 5, no morning MCS, and a cap just strong enough for storms not to fire until 3-4 PM

. Pro

Got 3.3” rain in 45 minutes. 

KDMT reported 1.09” of rain and KCXY (Capital City Airport in New Cumberland reported 1.20”. Looking at the weather stations on Wunderground the area within the beltway on the East shore (see picture) got absolutely destroyed by these storms due to the constant redevelopment from convergence of boundaries & no steering currents. At 3 pm each airport reported a temp/dew/Heat Index of 94/75/105 & 93/75/103. After that time storms were blowing up about 30-40 miles to the SW, SE, NW, N, NE of us and the associated outflows from them all started to hit us. So I guess this is what can be expected when you have such a hot, moisture rich environment, with a bit of a trigger, no steering winds whatsoever, and multiple outflow bands converging over head. It was a fun hearing steady thunders for hours on end again.

PS. I went up to Negly Park to watch Harrisburg fireworks tonight and the smoke ended up being a large issue in viewing them because it wouldn’t move or dissipate at all. No wind whatsoever to speak of.

4a77d0b828ac21fca5863606d4817d98.png

. Pro