• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2018

If this were winter we'd be apocalyptic.

I remember a couple years ago there was a period in the summer where we missed out on rain on like 5 or 6 straight days where pops were >60%; yet were hit hard on 5 or 6 straight days where pops were 20-30%. It was so weird.

. Pro

Harrisburg might miss storms and rain by no more than 5-10 miles. I see lightning going crazy outside just to the south. If that happens I think this week will end without me receiving more than a tenth an inch of rain with places all around me above an inch if not two or three

. Pro

Big storm 7 miles to my south, and we’ll get nada. Sunday night looks to be my only hope for real precip, crazy after 5 days of 70% pops.

I’m waiting on a 20% day for storms to fire overhead and not move for 2-3 hours and end up with flash floods, 2-4 inches of rain and the weather gods to just piss on my head for doubting them.

. Pro

53 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

Speaking of Harrisburg...anyone going to see the Sens welcome Tim Tebow on City Island next week? My wife and I will be at the Tuesday game....she will no doubt be wearing her Florida Gator #15 jersey...

Get there early. I’m not going but see the stadium outside my office window, ha.

11 hours ago, canderson said:

Big storm 7 miles to my south, and we’ll get nada. Sunday night looks to be my only hope for real precip, crazy after 5 days of 70% pops.

Yes, I agree the Harrisburg area had 60 to 80 % pops for rain most of the week, but has received little rain to show for it.

Thank goodness this is not winter because many of us from around the turnpike on north would need talked off of the ledge !

9 hours ago, canderson said:

Wow

10 hours ago, maytownpawx said:

Manor Township was crushed. Central Manor road buckled from flooding and is impassible. I grew up right off Central Manor road and can't imagine how much water it took to destroy that road. 

Matt has a picture on his Facebook page if any of you are on FB 

25 minutes ago, canderson said:

More training over Lancaster and York counties now. Might be a flash flood emergency near Columbia even. 

Storms won’t cross the turnpike though.

Last night I was riding the edge...tonight I'm getting wamboozled. Some seriously heavy rain...can't tell for sure but I'm over an inch since 8:00pm.