• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Spring 2018

Continuing to pound snow outside... now past 2.5" and the streets are covered now as well.

1 hour ago, skiier04 said:

Hope that's coming this way. I'm staying up late for this one haha

Looks pretty good up there, some of the 511pa cams are showing Atherton St starting to get covered.

I got up a little while ago around 4am & there was heavy snow in Marysville.

All surfaces , including the roads,  are snow covered & we look to be working on 2 inches of snow at this hour.

MDT at 4 am was Snowing with 1 mile visibility & was down to 34. The radar looks good all the way back to eastern Ohio, so we should have a few more hours to go.

3 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Just measured 4.7" and moderate snow ongoing. It's a heavy wet snow that's caked on everything. 

That’s great MAG, Congrats!

I have about 3 inches as of now in Marysville. I’m happy that it still is snowing at your place, so that means I still have a few more hours to go here !

Do you have any thoughts on our snow chances later this week ?

Snowing nicely here in Lanco. Closing in on 2” eyeball measurement. Streets caved as well. Perty Perty. 

Mag you may jackpot. Congrats buddy!  

Headed to airport soon. Hope we get out ok. Ultimate irony for me to be going south (not my choice) and to be delayed by snow that I can’t play in. Lol. Still good stuff no matter. 

8 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

Funny hearing the birds chirping up a storm.

Let the dog out a while ago and thought the very same as the birds of spring were chirping away and the snow was falling. 

I guess we now know bird talk for “WTF is this sh!t”

Just got up to measure 2.6" of snow on the board.  I see some deer tracks in the snow near my front door....haha and just saw a deer walking through the woods out back, very slowly.  Meanwhile, yes, the birds they are a-chirpin'.  Temp 32.4 degrees with only very light snow (not accumulating) still falling.  This appears to be it for this little event.  Trees all caked up with what is/was obviously a very wet snow.  I'll be back a little later with the liquid content.

Went out to measure a bit ago and got 4.7" again so using that as the storm total here. That brings my seasonal total to 54.6", where 50-55" is roughly an average winter around here. Def a very impressive close out of winter (23.4" since March 1), as entering March getting to average was looking like a long shot. 

IMG_2462.thumb.jpg.2a96afd57cc129611a8e885e673406cd.jpg

IMG_2460.thumb.jpg.552cceef8826ff7dde6110cee4fc55af.jpg

• Like 1