Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 24/25 Overrunning Disturbance

wncsnow

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

Ah ok. Yea I got some of the heaviest snow right now of the day. It looks like it’s pouring outside in the light but driveway and backdoor patio are still very wet. 

There is a little more decent returns NW of us if it does not get shreded coming off the mountains.  last gasp.

11 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

You got a lot more than me. It's finally snowing hard again maybe 1/2 inch 32 degrees!! I was in Mt. Airy today it was more up there than at the house then!!

11 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

You got a lot more than me. It's finally snowing hard again maybe 1/2 inch 32 degrees!! I was in Mt. Airy today it was more up there than at the house then!!

We live on Haystack Road and going up I74 was bad then onto Red Brush, Pine Ridge then Haystack roads are bad and slick too. 

Just saw Where NOAA has Winston-Salem under WSW and we are still WWA. 

6 minutes ago, weatherheels said:

Nice to see it falling again.  After the onslaught, it was about a 30 minute lull.  Flakes are increasing in size as I type!

It’s picked back up here again, as well, after a lull where we had nothing falling.  Probably 1/4-1/2” on the ground (just guesstimating), but nothing on paved surfaces yet.

Archived