Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Snow bomb obs March 21

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

Moderate snow , 32F. Sticking to grass but pavement is being a bit stubborn at the moment.

Raw here in Charlton. Last New England snow for me as headed to Chapel Hill end of March after 50+ years a New Englander. Weather geek as a kid, but discovering this forum has been the bomb...you are all fantastic. But I hope (after lurking for 10+ years) that the Rev’s winters are wall to wall snow and cold, summers swelters and seasons in seasons. 

Best to all,

Bairn.

8 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

White rain FTL.  Would be very nice if at night time.

8 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

The dry air flowing down into CT looks like it is going to squash this thing well south. We finally have a light snow falling and the temp has dropped to 31.5, but looking at the radar it seems we go back to flurries in no time....

You might be struggling with this for hours today...but you'll eventually get a good push. But don;t be surprised if it takes until after 5pm for it to happen. That's when the push from the SE is more pronounced...this weak attempt from the south over the next 6 hours is going to have trouble making much progress.

Very bright out, almost like the sun is gonna peak out any sec... There are a few flakes flying around, sure, but nothing's sticking. I have a feeling New Haven is gonna get hosed once again with this latest storm, which would make us 0 for 4.

Bring on severe season.

Archived