Newest Member
    Dano62
March 20th-22nd Not So Suppressed Storm Obs

Rtd208

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

A lot of people mocked their forecast totals yesterday and this morning as to high. They stuck to their guns and their being vindicated. Kudos to them

Eh they were too high for Westchester, the Bronx, and parts of CNJ. White Plains was in the 12-18 I believe and has 4"...I have 7-8" in the Bronx. Places further north like Middletown and Mahopac only had T-2".

2 minutes ago, CPcantmeasuresnow said:

A lot of people mocked their forecast totals yesterday and this morning as to high. They stuck to their guns and their being vindicated. Kudos to them

It’s mesoscale banding. They had 12-18 everywhere from NJ to CT. That will be too aggressive except for LI due to that one band.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

It’s mesoscale banding. They had 12-18 everywhere from NJ to CT. That will be too aggressive except for LI due to that one band.

The NWS has been way too high the past few storms...including upping totals in the middle of the events when it clearly wasn't verifying. Not sure why they are so aggressive lately.

8 minutes ago, nzucker said:

Eh they were too high for Westchester, the Bronx, and parts of CNJ. White Plains was in the 12-18 I believe and has 4"...I have 7-8" in the Bronx. Places further north like Middletown and Mahopac only had T-2".

Im in tneck in the bronx.  My deck has way over 7 inches on it.  Easy 11+

12 minutes ago, nzucker said:

definitely way to high in westchester, im in white plains and we have 5.3”

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived