Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 20th-22nd Not So Suppressed Storm Obs

Rtd208

5 minutes ago, Wetbulbs88 said:

Around 6PM it seemed like there were four separate talon-like bands that didn't know whether to rot out or merge. For a minute it seemed like they were gonna rot but now they're making a comeback and they might consolidate. Exciting stuff. 

Well I'm under a seemingly nice band but it's not impressive at all. Flakes are nice, that's about it. As soon as I began to become optimistic and excited about the radar, it's not materializing down here.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NewYorkweatherfan said:

That just means it’s  getting colder on all surfaces and it’ll be more dry snow rather than the wet big flakes. Usually that’s a good sign if you ask me!

Mean? It's true. It's pixie-dusting again, but the blacktop is starting to get covered. Sort of.

1 minute ago, NewYorkweatherfan said:

Radar looks perfect for nyc and Long Island even Jersey is in play for sure. The sun has set! inxr1Kphla_h.gif

Looks pretty, but I'm not sure it's translating at the surface -- at least not yet. This storm, thus far, seems like the faded rock star trying to make a comeback but the vocals just aren't there after years of hard living/partying.

• Rjay unpinned this topic

Archived