Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 20-21 Snow and other Observations

KamuSnow

8 minutes ago, RedSky said:

She had some inside information they were talking about dry air at 5pm and bam you can see it enter the region on COD radar from north to south and only light to moderate snow since about .5" the last hour. There goes my over 15

There is stuff starting to push in over from the SE across Jersey and I would think that would continue backing in until it forms a N/S axis and finally pivots to NW as it pulls up up and away.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Blizzard-on-GFS said:

Eh I’m not crazy lol! I thought I was dreaming with an additional 4-8”. If that verifies part 1 severely underperformed but part 2 came in clutch. If I finish over 10” i’ll call that a win. 

It still has to wrap around...I could easily see 4+"... more.

Glenn just gave a yell out to WeatherWX forums!!!

3 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

It will be a fine line...some of us will be alright. W looks to be screwed again. Wait and see kinda thing...

Look at the back edge it's rapidly diminishing i thought accumulating snow would continue to between 10-12am not anymore poof

Mt Holly's latest PNS (as of 6:04 pm) includes quite a few one-foot plus accumulations along an arc 40 or so miles north and/or west of Center City.  Just eyeballing the radar, I think there is going to be a second lollipop of one-foot plus in interior South Jersey.  

1 minute ago, LVLion77 said:

Weird here in Allentown... changed to SLEET for 10 minutes and then back over to best snow of the day.

It's been strange. I went from big fakes...then small...sleet...frez rain...now back to big flakes now. Think it's S+ now till the end...probably in the 10" range.

Archived