Weathernoob335
March 20-21 Snow and other Observations

KamuSnow

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RkTec said:

Measured 13.6" at 5:00 p.m. in Zionsville, PA - Lehigh County

I'm just over the hill near you in Seisholtzville, eyeballed about 10" in my driveway a couple of hours ago after my harrowing journey home, I'll measure when I go out to shovel when the storm winds down, I may have been conservative in the eyeballing lol.  (someone was stuck in the middle of the road going up a hill, then I got stuck too.....luckily I pulled out of it and squeezed past him by 2".....people with 2wd and no chains, please STAY HOME!!)

4 minutes ago, svh19044 said:

I think the 5" Horsham one might be  just a little old.  I was at 5.5" at 130 from round 2 when I cleared the board (7" total), haven't checked again but will will around 8.

Yeah, the PNS had it reported at 2:10 pm.  I know I am coming up on 7" soon.  31F and SN- with some blowing snow now.

21 minutes ago, svh19044 said:

I think the 5" Horsham one might be  just a little old.  I was at 5.5" at 130 from round 2 when I cleared the board (7" total), haven't checked again but will will around 8.

I agree. I'd say 8-10+" in Horsham right now....coming down heavy now as well.

1 minute ago, The Iceman said:

15 mins to 6pm and heavy snow echoes don't seem to be heading out anytime soon. Imagine that...

She had some inside information they were talking about dry air at 5pm and bam you can see it enter the region on COD radar from north to south and only light to moderate snow since about .5" the last hour. There goes my over 15

4 minutes ago, RedSky said:

She had some inside information they were talking about dry air at 5pm and bam you can see it enter the region on COD radar from north to south and only light to moderate snow since about .5" the last hour. There goes my over 15

Here's your buddy....I'm going 4-6" more.

Archived