• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rhino16
    Newest Member
    Rhino16

March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

Still sleet here but HUGE flakes are mixing in more and more... I'm so freaking giddy. This is what this Florida girl has been waiting for!! Everything is sticking! The treatment for the roads looks to have washed off because its sticking there too! Wish me luck as I walk the kids to school since they never canceled... lmao

• Like 3

Sleet/ice pellets have coated a metal awning over my outside stairwell.  Coming down moderately.

Just north of Baltimore city/county border, near Greenspring Ave. 
Latitude    39.370858999999996
Longitude    -76.6701475

1 hour ago, NovaTarHeel said:

35/32 now in Fairfax.  Good to see both those numbers dropping.  Patiently waiting to hear pingers, but all rain for now. 

My temps at home (Fair Oaks) went from 36 to 34 in 1.5 hours this morning. I'm guessing it has dropped more, but I'm inside a school building now.  

3 minutes ago, Kristymac03 said:

Still sleet here but HUGE flakes are mixing in more and more... I'm so freaking giddy. This is what this Florida girl has been waiting for!! Everything is sticking! The treatment for the roads looks to have washed off because its sticking there too! Wish me luck as I walk the kids to school since they never canceled... lmao

Monitor your texts and social media. I sense an early dismissal coming. This was bad timing for FCPS. The sleet started just as HS busses were on route. I dropped my girls at the stop in heavy sleet at 7:30. 

• Like 1

now ive got the half dollar-sized flakes falling. my cat Finn is going crazy in the window, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Still absolutely nothing in northern Frederick County MD (Emmitsburg). I'm gonna take.nap and hopefully when I wake up something is happening lol. Enjoy people!

NW of Winchester and I am back over to a snow/sleet mix now. Took the dog for a Jebwalk in some of the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen. Now the snow grains are small. Like you usually see with a long duration event out here. Hard to believe this is just the appetizer. Hopefully destruction coming for everyone tomorrow!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs.J said:

Monitor your texts and social media. I sense an early dismissal coming. This was bad timing for FCPS. The sleet started just as HS busses were on route. I dropped my girls at the stop in heavy sleet at 7:30. 

Pouring sleet in HoCo.  If I was in charge, kids would not be getting picked up now.

And DANG!  That's awesome, WinterWxLuvr!

2 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Starting as light snow flurries here just south of the M/D line ...33/15

thats good! dry air eroding then. 33/18 now at home. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Starting as light snow flurries here just south of the M/D line ...33/15

Started I sleet down here in Westminster about an hour ago. All snow now a car topper down here attm.

• Like 1