• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mattie g said:

“It’s ripping here.”

”3 inches on the ground.”

”Side roads in my neighborhood are covered.”

No idea where most of these reports are coming from. Grrrrr... :lol:

Looks like Fairfax, from fair lakes to Chantilly and down to Manassas are the early morning winners so far.  Flake size here has really diminished, but it's still coming down nicely.  

1 minute ago, Ji said:

man we suck

Sorry this happened to the storm you created a thread for.  It looked so good 12 hours ago.

30 and very light snow in Germantown.  Even under radar greens that usually mean mod snow it's just light, flakeless pixie dust.  Makes it very likely that we don'e even make the 4" low-end total on LWX's winter page.

As expected, nothing here but light snow, save about a 5 minute period of moderate snow earlier this AM.  The SW VA band from last night did little here as well. 2" at my house, perhaps 3" at work on the south-side of Winchester.  Heavier returns coming from the east are passing through the same areas hammered yesterday.  Those areas are getting a real nice event. 

10 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Hopefully it lasts through the day.  You've got some good stuff rotating in from the east shortly, and should be here soon too.  Oh, man...

It’s dumping. Some big flakes mixing in under these yellows.

2 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

As expected, nothing here but light snow, save about a 5 minute period of moderate snow earlier this AM.  The SW VA band from last night did little here as well. 2" at my house, perhaps 3" at work on the south-side of Winchester.  Heavier returns coming from the east are passing through the same areas hammered yesterday.  Those areas are getting a real nice event. 

Yep. I saw that all night last night and was thinking how badly you got screwed again. It has been uncanny the past couple of years for you man. Feel bad for you. If it makes you feel any better 15 miles north of me has double my snow. I got VERY lucky to stay in the light snow all night last night.

Archived