Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Looking at SPC mesoscale, we’re safely under 0 at 850 and 925 but good to keep in mind for later tonight.  

yea, the nam hinted at it as well for a brief time, but the fact that i''ve been able to stay frozen now even under lighter rates tells me we're in a good spot.

1 minute ago, 87storms said:

yea, the nam hinted at it as well for a brief time, but the fact that i''ve been able to stay frozen now even under lighter rates tells me we're in a good spot.

Radar/18z NAM comp looks good, yeah? Gotta like what it's showing along I-81.

nam3km_ref_frzn_neus_8.png

radar.jpg

1 minute ago, WxUSAF said:

Radar and satellite just exploding to our south. 

It was said earlier, but this setup with March dynamics could really be a sight to behold.  I think everyone will get to partake, but their could be a couple jaw dropping totals at the end of this storm.

1 minute ago, Jebman said:

Looks like many will get shellacked and annihilated overnight on into Wednesday evening. Some up north and west into the mountains, already are, with much worse to come for them, lol.

I’m going to shovel all I can fit into my Accord and drive it over to you. What time should I swing by?

1 minute ago, Scraff said:

What time you think we get rocking?  Torn between sleep and caffeine....I mean more coffee beer. ;)

I'm staying up for this one, although in Dumfries we may get started a little before the northern crew.  Up late and up early for this one. I'm thinking midnight to 2am the fun gets going from south to north

Archived