Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sparky said:

It's been snowing nonstop since around 8:30.  Radar returns developing just south of me and moving northward all day long.  There was some mixing around the noon hours... still snowing.

Yeah. It never stopped snowing here. But I only had the heavy stuff for the first 3 or 4 hours. After that it was just non stop light snow all day. And it was powder. Not snowball making wet snow Which surprised me. Still snowing now. Just very lightly. The models are showing some backfilling later this evening out this way. And of course we are all gonna get smoked tomorrow.

NW of Winchester. Light Snow 27 degrees

Light snow started again (different than the really light sleet drizzle) in SE DC... cooler spots are completely white now (grass/mulch/porch), while sidewalks are getting icy and roads are fine (they just salted the neighborhood streets). Nice to see the returns come back over DC and points north.

Temp has fallen below 32... now 31

Just now, supernovasky said:

That would be ideal. Really hoping I can pick up 2”-4” before the main party arrives. Bands like this that stick around could do it.

Hrrr has it moving out by 9pm or so but then everything builds back in. I don't think it will amount to much but I could be wrong. We'll see in an hour or 2. I'm sure not complaining. lol

Archived