Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 20/21 STORM Obs/Discussion- No Banter

nj2va

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, WolfStock said:

Looks like we're about done for a few hours in Leesburg.   Just "snow drizzle" if you will, with radar showing nothing with a couple of hours.    First part has been a bit of a bust - only gotten about half inch of sleet/snow mix in this first part of the storm.  One one point the forecast was 8-10" today; now down to 3-5".

Sigh.

Not sure what forecast you were looking at, but no valid model had more than an inch or so for LoCo today. 

Switched over the all snow around 230 at my house and around 3pm in Germantown on way to work. Temp around 30 degrees and steady. Light to moderate at times. Had 0.5" sleet and 0.25" accretion of ZR before the flip. Radar and satellite look excellent. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun for everyone, except maybe Ji

3 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

5.25" here . Haven't measured recently but I cleared the board . Its really picked up past 30 mins .

You caught up pretty quick...nice!  Pushing 6" here.  To be honest, I really didnt expect for this to perform as well as it has in the northern zones today.  

Archived